Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Last 8 Days before the Last Days

I am now 8 days from my estimated due date, but that doesn't really mean much as far as I can tell.  New moms have delayed deliveries, and I can say that I don't feel any of the signs of labor.  The Gators didn't fare as well as hoped against South Carolina today, but we did manage to take a few belly shots.  I don't expect I will grow any more, though it's possible with a safe time of 3+ weeks left to go into labor. 

I still feel fine except for the sensation issues in my hands -- if I hold something, even a cell phone, for more than 5 minutes, I get pins and needles or lose feeling in my hand.  I probably seem quite odd putting my fork down and shaking my hand, but otherwise I'd drop the fork!  I'm looking forward to getting my normal legs and arms back soon.







Baby sanitation station.

Nick tries out the glider and falls asleep immediately!





Alison bakes a quiche from scratch.  Pie shell and all!
This is how Lucy feels about her life right now.

1 comment:

  1. that quiche looks qlutch!

    also, you carry a child quite nicely. that first photo looks pro, haha.

    ReplyDelete